Thursday, August 09, 2007

83 Days and Counting!!!!





















Yes! Yes! Hell Yes! Less than three months until Halloween. Eighty-three days?!? I haven't started planning. I need supplies. I need a game plan.
Hell, I need to get it together.
I have to get a costume together. I would love to be a pirate again, but everyone and his uncle will be Jack Sparrow this year. Bad for me, but good for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
I would love to do something evil and gruesome maybe, but no one talks to the ones in the creepy costumes. I could go low tech, but there's no respect for the ones in the "This is my costume." Tee shirts. Anime or cosplay costume? Nope too geeky. Period costume? Nope too Ren-fair. AAARRRHGGHHHH. Screw it, I'll just cut two holes in a sheet.
As I have in years past, I will be turning to my two favorite Halloween sites. For cool All Hallow's papercraft, I turn to Ravensblight by Ray O'Bannon. Chock full of creepy stuff providing hours of fun for the Halloween addict.
For all things pumpkin, I turn to Zombie Pumpkins. If you enjoy pumpkin carving like I do, this is the site to visit. The brainchild of artist Ryan Wickstrand, ZP will provide hours of squash destroying goodness.



No comments: