Thursday, October 06, 2005

Beggar's night/Trick-or-Treat/Dia de los Muertos


I know I haven't posted in a while, but there are Halloween cards in the works. Between those and the fact that I have to work for a living, I have found myself a little short on time. Now I plan to turn my full artistic attention to Halloween.
I haven't come up with a jack-o-lantern design yet, but I'm sure inspiration will hit in time for the big day. If you find yourself stuck for ideas, go to the Zombie Pumpkins site and sign up to be a member. The stencils on that site will truly make you the envy of the block. Don't feel like a lantern? Want to try something a little more sculpture oriented? Then head to the Grumpkins site for an idea of how to get it done.
As for decorations, my wife has to keep me in check to keep from buying out the store. My daughter and I have discussed the idea of a flying crank ghost, but I don't know if this year will be the year.

No comments: